Enroll With Medicare
A non-government entity powered by My Medicare Quotes Now, a health insurance agency.
If you are looking to Lower Down your Plans, we have a Licensed Agent Available.
Get Free Quotes Now!
Review your plans with My Medicare Quotes Now Today!
Please fill out the questionnaire so that our support team can get back to you shortly.
Original Medicare includes Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Part B (Medical Insurance). However, Original Medicare doesn't cover everything.
If you need services Part A or Part B doesn’t cover, you’ll have to pay for them yourself unless:
• You have other coverage (including Medicaid) to cover the costs.
• You’re in a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicare Cost Plan that covers these services. Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare Cost Plans may cover some additional benefits, like routine vision, hearing, and dental services.
Medicare Advantage (also known as Part C)
• Medicare Advantage is a Medicare-approved plan from a private company that offers an alternative to Original Medicare for your health and drug coverage. These “bundled” plans include Part A, Part B, and usually Part D. In most cases, you’ll need to use doctors who are in the plan’s network.
• Plans may have affordable out-of-pocket costs than Original Medicare.
• Plans may offer some additional benefits that Original Medicare doesn’t cover—like routine vision, hearing, and dental services.